Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Our Little Peanut

Annika had her first doctor's appointment this morning. She is 27 1/2 inches long and weighs in at 15.3 lbs. When she had her physical done in Guangzhou, they said that she weighed 6.9 kg (which is 15.2 lbs). I think their scale was wrong (the one in China) because she is getting all sort of rolls and dimples that weren't even there when we got home so we know she is gaining weight. Plus she is eating everything that is put in front of her and lots of it. People can't believe how little she is when they see her in person. We took a picture with the bear that Alex built her to give everyone something to compare her too. She is currently wearing 6-9 month clothes.
We also had the fun experience of getting lab work done. I really hope they got all they needed today and we don't have to do that again any time soon. They had to draw out of both arms to get what they needed.

6 comments:

Allison said...

Such a sweetheart! I can't get over this whole thing. Let me know if you're heading in to school in the next couple of days. Maybe we'll meet you there :)

Anonymous said...

So cute! Let me know when you guys are ready for visitors. Keith and I can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

That last comment was me. Sorry!

Keagan

Anonymous said...

She is perfect! Congratulations!!!

Leslie

Anonymous said...

omg shes very beautiful !! miss you mrs beach !! ( like seriously) !!! :)

your daughter is so cute.
congratulations!

nicole, lara, yamilka

Two Pearls said...

I love the hairbow...she looks so petite and sweet! I wish Sophie would keep bows in her hair like that! It would've been ripped out in seconds! HA!