Wednesday, May 21, 2008

On Our Way


We are about an hour and a half away from starting the end of our big journey. We have been waiting for this day for almost three years. I still don't feel like it is really happening. Even after spending the majority of the day packing and running around getting last minute items. I am happy to report that the bags weigh in at 41 and 42 pounds. We each have four changes of clothes and two pairs of shoes. There is a whole lotta medicine and some baby stuff. Alex thinks he is very cool because we let him stay home from school today so that we could have some last minute time together.


I will try to post at some point tomorrow to let you all know that we made it on our way.

6 comments:

T said...

Have a wonderful trip!!!! It will truly be the trip of a lifetime. I can't wait to see the pictures.

Tammy

Steve and Jen said...

Carrie and David,
See you guys in Beijing!
Safe travels,
Jen and Steve

Allison said...

Happy travels! Can't wait to hear about it and see the pics!

Anonymous said...

Safe Travels! I've read your blog for years and I can't believe you are leaving for China!!! I cant wait to see photos ;)

Danielle

Anonymous said...

Happy Travels.. Take lots of pictures. I can't wait to read about your adventure..

Debberoo said...

Can't wait to read your posts from China and see you together as a family of four - at last!!!!!